Tuesday, April 28, 2009

myth, dream, and money.

when i woke up yesterday morning, i was silent for a while.
thinking about the dream that i had. then my cell was ringing.
"hey..what are u doing?" i heard my sister's voice on my cell.
then i said, i just woke up and having my first day of my period.
"oh ok then, i've just transferred some money for u, take care and don't forget to eat" she said.
the first thing i did after i hung up the phone was 'smiling'.
well, i had my reason for smiling.
I was raised by a Javanese mother, who believed about myths.
some of them are irrational for me. but some of'em are true.
before my sister called that morning, i had a dream about a baby. my late mom used to say, "it means a good luck" well..well.. yesterday it wasn't the first time happened to me.
that's the reason i smiled. thinking 'hmm.. i just had a dream about a baby, it's gonna be a good sign'
then my sister proved it, hehe.
well, believing some myths are ok, but keeping ur mind be rational is more important.
hmm.. for me, as long as it's a good thing, i don't mind to believe it, cause it helps us to think positive, isn't ?

No comments:

Post a Comment