Friday, October 23, 2009

slippers and pretty kitchen.

i woke up this morning, put my feet in my blue slippers.
grab my cup, make a hot tea, then i was crawling back to bed.
this cold is killing me. i've been blowing my nose since last nite.
runny nose please go away! syhuuhh! don't u realize, i hate u to the bone!
u made me hiding under the blanket all day.
tv become a temporal medicine. at least for my boredom.
then 'notting hill' movie became a bonus of my gloomy day.
after i watched it, i kept thinking about hugh grant's lovely house in that movie, esp the kitchen and the rooftop.
here they are!








this movie makes me fall in love with british home.
it looks homey. wooden floor, white ceiling, antique wooden dinning table, white brick walls. ahhh... me want those!

No comments:

Post a Comment