Wednesday, March 11, 2009

an old man that i love so much



lovely papa,
when i talked about this 71year old man, i felt like i'm talking in front of a mirror. but, in a different version, wiser but..sorry dad, oldeeerrr. hehe.
well..we both have many similarities. here, i'm typing for u about us, err..me..ohh..him i meant!

he's an Aquarian, stubborn, love to whistle when he listened to his fav songs, he adores Sinatra, he loves wandering in a book store, loves sipping a cup of tea or coffee in a coffeeshop, sensitive kind of person, silly sometimes (one of examples happened a month ago, when we wanna take my grandma to the mall, so we had to bring the wheel chair, there was a problem with the tire, no one wanted to try the wheel chair, suddenly he sat on that chair and said to his grandson, "hey wheeled me" then my 8year old nephew pushed the wheel chair happily like a race or something, u know what my papa said? "whiiii...faster! hey ki, when i'm old (u are dad!), and i wanna go to the mall, push me like u do right now" then rizki, my nephew said "aku dorong yang kenceng yah eyang, terus nanti aku lepas, biar aku ga cape" my dad laughed! so did i!
he loves jogging and golf (i already tried those two kinds of his fav sports, still.. he's better than me) i remember he took me to senayan for jogging, and after one lap, i stopped for 'sepiring lontong sayur' hehe, while he was running for 10 laps! he said "payah kamu, br lari satu puteran udah makan satu piring! lontong sayur lagi!" then i answered "biarin, papa boleh lari 10 puteran, tapi papa kan ngga bisa renang!" terus
dia melengos dgn tampang males. hehe
he's also looked like 10years younger! i didn't realize that until lots of his friends, my sister's friends and even my friends told us that he doesn't looked like a 70 year old man, (yang mana dia selalu senyum2 gr gitu klo ada yg blg gt ke dia, males deh ah papa!) but, i admit it, maybe because he loves exercise i think. liat aja fotony
a, sok2 gaya james dean gt, berasa muda. hehe
(coba gayanya bandingin sm foto diatas) hahahaha (i swear, i'm laughing rite now!)
this lovely man also loves movies, he told me that when he was young, he went to the movie at least twice a week. with his old bicycle, he went to the movie from ITB, where he studied. then when he studied abroad, he used to sneak out from his dorm to take his japanese ex girlfriend to the movie! yep, people acted just same when they were young!
he also loves traveling, and we both are dying to go to Greece!

no wonder sometimes we have some little fights and argue about things dad. because maybe u see me as yourself! Ha!

love,

your 'always be' little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment